What data we collect and store:Using the application does not require any data personal information. We do not own and do not want to own or process no data that would allow a third party to be identified specific application user. We do not want to know what is your name, where you live, etc. You should not give your details personal information to us and other people in the chat.
Data provided by users:
- The application allows you to register your nickname in the chatik.net network. We store your nickname, password, date of registration, and optional e-mail address (not required). Registration is not required.
- The registered nickname is assigned the information needed for the functions they use, the type of permissions in the rooms, list of favorite rooms, virtual host) etc.
- The application gives users the opportunity to publish the profile info. The profile page is stored on servers and contains: description, city, gender, other information according to users' decisions, and profile pictures so-called avatars.
- The user decides about the scope of information contained in the business card.
- The information contained in the profile page is available to the public, also for people who are not registered in the chat network. All published in profile page, the photos are also publicly available and can be seen by people who remembered the address of the avatar.
Data collected automatically:
Based on the data collected automatically we can not identify a specific person without connecting them with we have the data through a telecommunications operator. They serve recognizing the user, but they do not allow him to be identified.
We store the collected data using unique identifiers related to the browser / application you are using. It helps for example, we use your preferences to display content during different connection sessions. Because our websites contain mainly user content, we are required to respond to reported violations. Also to fulfill this obligation we use data collected automatically. They also help to detect bots, malicious software and other activities that harm ours users. p>
The e-mail address provided during registration is for contact only in matters of password recovery and account lockout. We do not create a letter mailing, we do not send marketing e-mails, we do not forward it other entities.
We do not share data obtained during registration.
Users are not allowed to provide personal and accurate information addresses in profile page, or public channels / rooms. These profile page will be deleted by administrators. In public rooms you also must not give phone numbers.
Data placed by users on profile page, including photos are publicly available.
Data collected automatically, including system logs can be made available to relevant services in cases specified by law.
Permissions in the applicationThe application can access the device's memory and camera photo. Camera access can be used to create avatar (profile photo) and is not necessary to operate application. Access to memory, except above, can be used for emoticon storage and for saving by the user fragment of the conversation.
Remember: The data you publish on your profile pages, including photos in avatars will be publicly available.
"cookies"The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain information about users or tracking their navigation. Cookie files used in the chatik.net network they are used to ensure correct connections with various website components and session maintenance. No this applies to cookies used in advertisements. See section "ads".
AdsIn the application and some parts of websites can be displayed ads
- Cookies to display ads allow Google and its partners to display specific ads to users the basis of their visits to your website and / or other websites online.
- Users can opt out of personalized ads in Ads settings. Users can also opt out use of third-party cookies for display personalized ads. Just go to the website www.aboutads.info.
- For more information, please visit: Google uses data collected when using websites and our partners' applications.